Every day we are exposed to hundreds of toxic chemicals through products like pharmaceuticals, pesticides, packaged foods, household products, and environmental pollution. These toxic chemicals are a major cause of developmental disorders and chronic illnesses. The GPL-TOX Test evaluates whether or not you have these toxins present in your body.
As we are exposed to more of these chemicals, we have seen an accelerating rate of chronic illnesses like cancer, heart disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, chemical sensitivity, autism spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, Autoimmune disorders, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
Advantages of this Test
- The GPL-TOX tests for 173 different environmental pollutants from a single urine sample
- GPL-TOX Test also includes Tiglylglycine which is a marker for mitochondrial damage, often seen in chronic toxic chemical exposure
- GPL-TOX uses advanced mass spectrometry for more accuracy
- GPL-TOX pairs well with the Organic Acids Test (OAT) and Glyphosate test which make up the ENVIROtox Panel.
GPL-TOX Test is Recommended for the Following Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety disorder
- Attention Deficit (ADD)
- Attention deficit with hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Autoimmune disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Developmental disorders
- Mitochondrial disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Occupational exposures
- Parkinson’s disease